Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday Soap

I've been a busy little soaper these days, mainly focusing on some fun new holiday bars.  Plus I can't get enough of these holiday fragrances!  So, now its time for a little show and tell...

I may have shared a few of these before, but I will just include them all!  Let's start with some festive fall soap bars...
Pumpkin Pie Soap... yum.

Pumpkin cheesecake -- this may be my favorite of the bunch!

Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap - One layer of spiced pumpkin and one layer of chocolaty espresso.  Think I might be obsessed with pumpkin?  Also (unrelated to soap) the Murrays will be digging up part of our yard next year for a little pumpkin patch.

Ready for Christmas yet?
Peppermint Loofah Foot Scrub -- already a best-seller in the shop and a favorite at our house.  This one is made with pure peppermint essential oil which produces a cooling effect on your feet.

Gingerbread Man Soap - these are pretty small and work well for little gifts and festive guest soap.

Cranberry Fig - Kind of sweet, kind of tart.  I personally love the fragrance.

I call this one "Cozy Christmas" because that is just what it smells like... a mix of apple pie, cloves, orange, and a little peppermint.  The design took several tries and several hours (I think I told my husband I would be done in 20 minutes - ha!) but it was worth it for the final result.

Snowy Sleigh Ride - smells like Cozy Christmas mixed with sweet vanilla.


Santa's Coal Soap - This is the kind of coal you won't mind receiving in your stocking :)
Scented with black raspberry.

Another favorite of mine ... Cinnamon Vanilla.  There is even a little sparkle in one layer. 


Christmas Tree Soap!  Smells like a pine forest.

And because I love the smell of Christmas trees so much... I couldn't stop at just ONE tree soap.  This one has tiny jojoba beads for a bit of exfoliation.


Champagne Celebration Soap - smells like champagne or ginger ale, which smells surprisingly good in a soap!  Also has some sassy sparkle in it.

Not necessarily a "holiday" soap, but its new too!  Chocolate Mint - reminds me of a giant Andes mint.  This one is dedicated to my old college roommate who is obsessed with chocolate mint, and who reads my blog :)

Also new... but not a holiday soap.  Sweet Pea Soap - I can't get enough of this scent!


They are all available in the Etsy Shop! I am also attending two in-person craft fairs in the Denver area over the next few weeks. I'll be sharing more details about that!


Side note... I typically spell check my blog posts and I always chuckle a little each time spell check wants to correct "Murray" and change it to "Hurray." 






3 comments:

  1. Where did you take these pics?! They look so professional! Can't wait to smell all of them! Based on your description alone, I want to buy 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks Hunter... I take the pictures myself. I read a bunch of tutorials of making light boxes/ taking good pictures/ best time of day, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?! I'm very impressed. I asked Jesse "Do you think she took these herself?!" You are so fancy. :) Can you run my organizing business for me? Including all the advertisement, taxes, website, booking clients and just let me do the manual hands on work? Thanks! I'd appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete