Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Biggest Fan

Want to meet my biggest fan?  Its this guy...


Charlie

Every time I make something new, he sees it and shouts, "OHHHH WAOOOOW!"  Sometimes instead its, "OHHHHH YAHHHHHH!" 

It is just so dramatic that I crack up every single time.  But a real self esteem booster nonetheless.

This week I decorated some primary colored letters for his Dr. Seuss room and got the usual over-the-top Charlie reaction. 


The letters are a little wild, but so is his room.

He is also obsessed with the painting room and loves to pretend paint


I love my #1 fan and I think he will be a fantastic painting buddy when he's big enough to not eat paint.  We'll stick to crayons for now.



1 comment:

  1. Where are you going to put the letters? Above the closet or windows? They are cute!

    ReplyDelete