Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Surprises

I love surprises... but its no fun keeping them a secret. 

Often I am asked to paint something that will be given to someone else as a surprise.  Let me tell you, there are some very thoughtful and creative people out there who like to surprise loved ones with art.  I have vowed not to put pictures of these items anywhere public until after the surprise... no one wants to have their special gift spoiled by someone's blog or facebook page.


So there are two things I have made that I am so excited to share with the world... but I must wait so that I am not a surprise ruiner.


But here is something that isn't a surprise... I was able to make this growth chart on canvas recently to coordinate with a little girl's room.  I love when mom's have great ideas for their kid's rooms.  Functinoal art, I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment