Saturday, January 15, 2011

It all started...

It all started when I was 5 months pregnant.  We found out we were having a little boy and the first thing I wanted to do was paint his room.  Some people shop for blue things, others call all their friends, but all I could think about was a Seuss room for my little boy.  Something that would make it feel like he was living in a book.  So here is what I did:





Before this project I really hadn't painted in years.  But after this my craftiness came back to life! 

I did a few projects for friends while still working full time...




But didn't really start focusing on the business until I stopped working at my "real" job. 
Now I do a lot of painting and other crafty things during naptime and late at night.  My husband teases me with his question, "Working late today?" when I'm up at 11pm painting and watching a movie in the living room.  Boy, if this is working overtime, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment